Re: Reader's Digest article: questions.

Outer Bamnks diving on the Great Escape Southern California Live-Aboard Dive Boat

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Crazt on February 13, 2005 at 16:30:35:

In Reply to: Reader's Digest article: questions. posted by AADIVER on February 12, 2005 at 15:34:36:

You can be a funny bunch of divers. I'm not sure if Dan's diving skills are being debated or if you are blaming him for being left behind due to his diving skills. Obviously, he will never be found responsible for the cause of being left behind. Remove your false "personal involvement" in the case and you'll start to see how pointless this debate is. Unless you want to start questioning the DM/Capt responsibilities as much as you've questioned Dan.

Quoting AADIVER:
"Minutes into his dive, at about 30 feet, Dan Carlock felt pressure start to build in his ears." Minutes to get to 30 feet? Pressure didn't build until then? I DON'T THINK SO, Ms. Chelsea J. Carter who wrote the article

I think its clear by in the sentence that he was at a depth of 30', when he started to feel pressure. I don't think it implies that Dan took "Minutes to get to 30 feet". Becareful in your discussion, you may come out looking like a fool as well.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]