diver.net

Re: Re: Refunding the difference

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Josh.C on October 19, 2005 at 00:55:55:

In Reply to: Re: Refunding the difference posted by Chuck Tribolet on October 15, 2005 at 09:57:17:

I agree with if the charter is for $135.00 to SBI and you only make it to Cataline wich is $105.00 ( like ship rock or somthing )
you should be getting a partial refund Because weather (IS) uncontrolable and there choice to hold off on a destination is the best choice that could be made at the time. Even if the dive day is realy good or not I think you should get what you pay for and if Cataline is where you ended up(wich is not a bad thing) then you should be paying for that.
A partial refund for a trip cut short to Catalina also should be offerd by the charter or the captain not asked for!

In the case of bad air Geeeezz ya know if you get it once don't keep jumpin in the water with it and hope it'll just get better or try to deal with it for camera footage thats just retarded and is your bad. Your lucky you did'nt get hurt than the hole thing would be an even bigger mess.

You should always smell and taist before hand.(It's in every dive manual almost)
If I do smell somthing! and I see that nothing is being done about it I just will sit the dive out till things are different or try to help.
Weather the crew or the Captain are just jammed dealing with people or not. Being a dive master you should be helping with the problem not making things more of a pain in the ass.

And this is coming from a dive master!
I only have been on the GE one time and I can sey that captain Tim and his boat are one of the best operations in Southern California and he and his boat have worked very hard to be regarded this way.

So be possitive and more helpfull also scratch it up as a wacky trip and go on the boat againe.

I promiss you will have a good time.

Joshua Cole
Padi DM#197047
AAUS Scientific Diver(in trainning)
And AOP Dive Volenteer

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black