diver.net

What RU Doing, Diggler?

Scuba Diving on the Great Escape Southern California Live-Aboard Dive Boat

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dave on October 30, 2005 at 23:06:18:

In Reply to: Dave, What RU Doing, Dave? posted by D.Diggler on October 30, 2005 at 20:54:21:

Oh, typical left wing liberal who trots out the R word when they run out of ideas and arguments.....

I have news for you since you obviously slept through anthropology class.....Arab is not a race.

Not only did I trot out his ethnicity, I did so because a few other fools have managed to spear BSB's.....I am sure you also think I am a sexist, because I referenced the BSB shooter as a male, which according to your logic has no bearing on anything relevant, incontrovertably making me a misandrist bigot too, right?!

Hey, when radio calls come across a police dispatch, why are citizens always listed by race and gender for starters?! Must be because all those dispatchers are racists sexist bigots. As long as you are trotting out the left wing lexicon as perjoratives to silence dissent, might as wll call me a homophobe too, who cares about accuracy when you can spew hatred, right?!

As to DFG and the 9th Circuit court of appeals, you clearly have no clue......did it ever cross your mind that new binding decisions happen all the time? Did it ever occur to you that maybe nobody has spent the time of the $ yet?

To the list of other descriptives people here assign you, unlike you I will skip ad homineums because my position is supportable, and just add intellectually bankrupt to yours.

Don't you think you are thought of as being hyprocitical when you rudely suggest I be silent, then in your very next sentence you ask a question designed to get me to respond, thus violating your own request for silence?

Now the rest of us more civil types have pretty much had our say and our fun and mischief, of which I am always guilty of the latter, our respective opinions are now well known, so do us all a favor, give it a rest!

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to