diver.net

Dave, What RU Doing, Dave?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by D.Diggler on October 30, 2005 at 20:54:21:

In Reply to: Re: Thugs? posted by Dave on October 30, 2005 at 16:38:28:

Mr. Dave,

The sound of your axe grinding has become quite painful, and one can only imagine the horrible sight of one with such a large chip out of his shoulder.

To the list of whatever other adjectives people may assign you, I would like to add bigot and racist. Witness your "Who here amongst us didn't want to beat the crap out of that Arab guy who speared Mr. BSB in Laguna Beach?"

For someone who likes to portray himself as a (obviously pseudo) scholar of constitutional law, I find it highly illustrative that you take the keystrokes to specify a fisherman's ethnicity when it has no bearing on the offense.

As for the DFG and their enforcement, I believe that in researching the matter (which we are all certain you have done) you have discovered that the courts have held that by voluntarily participating in a highly regulated activity (fishing or huntin), participants cede a degeree of their 4th Amendment rights.

If the DFG was engaging in illegal search and seizures, then you can be assured their activities would have been curtailed long ago given that they are operating within the purview of the 9th Circuit.

So, in closing and to wholeheartedly second the suggestion of another sage member of this forum: STFU!

Respectfully,
JH

Finally, just what experience (poaching?) kicked off your rants?

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to