diver.net

Awareness - Class project

AquaFlite Custom Wetsuits, Dive Skins, and Dive Parkas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by davej on November 19, 2005 at 11:31:57:

Everyone –

Thanks again for participating in my survey, I missed a section of the requirements and I’m hoping to get a similar quick response from everyone. I need to get gauge market awareness of various scuba shops in the LA area. I’ve intentionally excluded internet sites since there is a great survey already online that I can reference for my project.

I would also like to point out that several local shops in SoCal have been extremely helpful in sharing information to help in our project. Out of the 10 shops we called 8 responded right there, one asked we call back today and the final one requested we email the questions! Makes me a little proud of our local shops 

So the question is to judge market awareness of various shops, this is by no means a complete list. If the shop showed up on simple internet searches they were included. To make it easy please indicate the shops that you have not heard of prior to the survey. I’ve been diving for 8 years and a few are new to me.

The list
a. Ocean Adventures
b. Scuba Schools of Los Angeles
c. Hollywood Divers
d. Dive n Surf
e. West Coast Divers
f. Reef Seekers
g. Aquaventures
h. Pacific Wilderness
i. Beach Cities Scuba
j. Liburdi’s
k. Aloha Dive
l. Atlantis Scuba Dive

Please write in the letters of the shops you have not heard of prior to this.

Note: I’ll be glad when this is done, I miss diving and hate school work every weekend.

Dave

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.