diver.net

I need to dive

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by seahunt on December 01, 2005 at 22:15:30:

We've just reached 100 days on our re-model... Haven't seen our contractor in weeks and as usual,
his phone mail box is full. If the idiots had covered the roof properly (as I was doing when they
arrived that morning months ago) my daughter's bedroom ceiling would not have fallen on her bed
(one hour before bedtime) and we would not have had to re-do the dining room roof and ceiling.
This has been a class disaster and done nothing for my diving. We paid to have the plumbing
re-done, did half the insulation our selves (where'd they go that day), paid the drywallers, paid
for the painting (that we didn't do ourselves) paid to have the floor done and I did all the electrical.
Yes, I'm venting (and posts have been slow today), but what does this have to do with diving???
One of the turkeys (of 6 drywallers that were here that day) took my Olympus C-60 Camera... Well,
considering how poorly I have done with UW pics with it, maybe this isn't very dive related. I
still have the UW housing though so I guess I have to buy another one... wawadigital.com seems to
have the best prices.
I want my house back! Then I have to make my pilgrimage to Talcott in early January. Heck, I was
going to finish my Sea Ranch report, but I've been too trashed and too busy.
Yah, I think it's dive related. After that, I need to dive.
Enjoy the diving, seahunt

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.