diver.net

Hold the phone...

AquaFlite Custom Wetsuits, Dive Skins, and Dive Parkas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by TomR on January 28, 2006 at 18:52:30:

In Reply to: Re: Drysuit Questions... DUI vs. Diving Concepts? posted by Jim on January 28, 2006 at 18:12:28:

"Figure you which one works for you and buy it"... that's what I'm trying to do by asking questions. Jeez. Don't get all bent out of shape b/c I'm trying to do some research.

"Your gear choice shouldn't be a popularity contest"... Wow, very insightful. Do you think I was just going to tally the "yes's" and "no's" and call it a day. No, I was going to cull the responses for usable info and make a decision (in the context of other research I've done).

Also, I've admitted many times my purchase mistakes and have helped new dive buddies avoid similar errors. I would hope that many other divers would do the same. I wouldn't inject your personal propensities here.

"Riddled with similar questions"... Wow, you sound pretty bitter. Maybe you should stop reading and responding. This is a "discussion board" so I'd expect it to be full of questions. So again, don't be gettin' all bent out of shape.

You have no basis to judge as to when "these questions have merit". If you don't like the question, don't respond. Your attitude isn't helpful.

Tom

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.