diver.net

My photos from Osborne - Thank you Tim

dive-instructors.com, the first place to look for a dive instructor

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Elaine on June 22, 2006 at 23:14:07:

In Reply to: Osborne: My call and my call only posted by Captain Tim Burke on June 22, 2006 at 22:12:01:

This is what Osborne Looks like

Posted in gratitue (without having to week through a trip report) to Captain Tim and the Crew of the Great Escape. Thank you so much.

Thanks also to every other boat, captain, etc. out there that is willing to dive what can be controversial due to the politics of the times. I bow to each and every one of you! Thank you for using your knowledge, your experience, your baot, your Captains liscences, etc. accessable to the diving community. I don't think that the Southern California Diving Community could ever say thnk you as much. That is the world as I see it anyway.

Osborne, Photo by Elaine Jobin Osborne, Photo by Elaine Jobin Osborne, Photo by Elaine Jobin Osborne, Photo by Elaine Jobin Osborne, Photo by Elaine Jobin Osborne, Photo by Elaine Jobin Osborne, Photo by Elaine Jobin Osborne, Photo by Elaine Jobin Osborne, Photo by Elaine Jobin Osborne, Photo by Elaine Jobin Osborne, Photo by Elaine Jobin Osborne, Photo by Elaine Jobin

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to