diver.net

Re: Why are you being this way?

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Heebie Jeebie on June 23, 2006 at 10:44:16:

In Reply to: Thanks posted by Elaine on June 22, 2006 at 23:48:21:

Should I post a trip report or shouldn't I? This disagreement with mhk has me so flustered that I think I'll threaten the bbs not to post my trip report and pictures. Then I can get support for my side of the arguments. That's how you sound Elaine, just like mhk does when it's chamber season and he brings up the mega bucks he's donated issue. You both try to hold our interests hostage. While I have never been to Osborn I still want to read about it and you did save face by doing the report. However, the way you justified doing it in the end was petty.

I never thought I would have as much execration for anyone else as much as I have for mhk. During this whole who should and who shouldn't dive deep discussion, one of you two has taken the high road, but the other doesn't want to admit a high road exists. You must have a non-audited tank of Desflurane in your house that's leaking. Both of you need to get a grip and take moral inventory of you abilities to be hypocritical. It's not fooling those who see the big picture of both sides, especially the last line in your note above. If you want we can discuss this further when you get back to work.

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to