diver.net

Re: Re: RE: Security , insecurity, and respect for others

AquaFlite Custom Wetsuits, Dive Skins, and Dive Parkas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on July 12, 2006 at 20:34:33:

In Reply to: Re: RE: Security , insecurity, and respect for others posted by Max Bottomtime on July 11, 2006 at 19:29:44:

Max,

George & I have certainly has our share of misunderstandings, and often times George reacts to what people say I said, and then posts. George is a no nonsense guy so when he sees something out of line he comments, sometimes what he responds to is in reaction to something that didn't happen, as is the case in the post you refer to.

Rather then relying on posts made by other skilled and accomplished people that have actually done some real diving, why don't you develop some knowledge and go back and forth with me based on your knowledge, your diving experiences and your skills. Once you have to do that, you have nothing to say so you offer quotes that were offered in response to inaccurate information. In other words, what do you have to offer? Yet another trip report from Marineland. I know that you'd like to showcase a wedge between George & I, but I speak to George all the time and he & I are on the same page, you aren't anywhere close, so please stop distorting the record.

In fact, please feel free to call George, or I'll set up a conference call, and then we'll see where everything stands. Once again Max, you live in the past to try to drag up old nonsense to confront a current point. But on your own, you have nothing of value to offer other then the ability to be proficient on surfing the net, and take things out of context.

I keep repeating things, not in the hopes that I'll change minds such as yours, they are a lost cause. There are many new divers, there are many new posters and there are many new lurkers; they are the audience. It's obvious you know that since as you say, it's been going on for 5 years. My older posts are what they are, but yet you continually dredge them up in the hopes of diminishing what I'm accomplishing currently. You are as transparent as you are lacking in the skills to debate your own knowledege.

Later

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.