Posted by Captain Tim Burke on April 07, 2008 at 21:49:45:|
In Reply to: Re: Jeffy, you must be very stupid. posted by Jeff on April 07, 2008 at 11:07:52:
I and or my boat have been accused of running an inept boat and charter.
I will address the accounts in order.
1. Never happened. I have never left the dock with any major problem. You said we got to Cat at 12pm? Was that a night dive? I have never left the dock and gone to Cat and had only two dives, except for once or twice for weather.
2. Pacific Star made it to SBI and we did not. They go at a different angel, and different times. I could tell you of times that I came back from Cat and everyone else made it. But you would not believe that.
3. “He refused to say” I am sorry, but who are you? I talk with the charter masters, divermasters, second Captains. I do not, and never will, talk with passengers. It is my job to keep you alive. You have absolutely, no idea what that intales. I am the one that anchors the boat feet from rocks. I go when I should not. I have lost 3 lives. Have you? If you have not, never compare your inconvenience to this again.
4. Reef Seekers and Ken run a good trip.
5. You got me there. Please share with us you vast knowledge of the ocean. I am not even going to take the time to tell you what an ass you are.