diver.net

Re: Re: Bravo Wet One !

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Steven C on June 28, 2009 at 09:22:26:

In Reply to: Re: Bravo Wet One ! posted by Ken Kurtis on June 27, 2009 at 22:33:02:

Relax Ken:
I'm only speaking in reference to the shops and businesses that I know enough about, to make the calculations.
You and I both know that the last few years have been hard on Shops and Boat Owners, that's why some of us are so passionate about getting out of this downturn.
I am very sensitive to the fact that without Shops and Boat Owners, us divers would be in deep crap.
But, we all have to do our best, to ease up on the profits, to keep divers coming when they aren't flush. We also have to spread whatever wealth is around, to ensure that the Shops and Boat Owners don't disappear.
The internet may provide gear, but they can't service it or fill our tanks. And I for one, as mentioned in a different post, am too old to trek up and down cardiac hill, or eat sand.
So Ken, I'm on your side, as well as the Owners. I've got to throw my own self interest aside, or understand the symbiosis between my needs/wants, and the needs and wants of the Service industry, because I don't ever want to have to do without them.

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to