diver.net

Oh the morality of all...

AquaFlite Custom Wetsuits, Dive Skins, and Dive Parkas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by seldom seen slim on August 06, 2009 at 13:08:06:

In Reply to: Extra Credit? posted by Chris Knight on August 06, 2009 at 12:46:16:

Alaska's management and fishery has nothing to do with California's.

ANS: Looks like they are in the same pool to me. As previously stated you wanted a California example. I gave you that with the Cali Cuc’s and then I expanded it beyond California to include the Alaska Cuc’s to give weight to the facts provided. If you want to give up now and talk in circles please insert “Period. End of discussion.”

I'd point out the collapse of Red abs in the late 80's as a contraindication of that argument.

ANS: Another animal for discussion for another day. If you want to give up now and talk in circles please insert “Period. End of discussion.”

Who said I was in favor of mass closures btw?

ANS: Who said mass closures, I said Block closures read MLPA’s which you do support.

I just think that the most vocal opponents of MPA's are self-serving and use words like sustainability and green as buzz words to continue practices that have over have time depleted ocean resources to a point where they are merely shadows of their former self.

ANS: yawn. Please broaden your assumptions as there are others beyond your perception that do disagree with the proposed MLPA’s

ethics and responsibility.

ANS: please stay on topic – which is the discussion of sustainability of Cuc’s which was given in response to your original demand. However if you want to talk morality follow the link...

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to