diver.net

Re: CHAMBER CHALLENGE 2012 - UPDATE #2 - $6,540 (posted 3/29/12 - last updated 3/14)

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by John Smith on July 24, 2012 at 03:48:34:

In Reply to: CHAMBER CHALLENGE 2012 - UPDATE #2 - $6,540 (posted 3/29/12 - last updated 3/14) posted by Chamber day Committee on March 29, 2012 at 18:31:56:

Hey Laurie you degenerate pig. Hows life, no kids, fat, old, not married. Well, hey marry for the what third time? Why not? You are abanker, there is a very popular career, like meter fucking maid. No, they are more popluar. Bet, you voted for that nigger, how's that working out? Did you get niggerized like everyone else? How does it know I have been always right about everything? Mexicans taking over, racist and hateful of whites. Crime, and everything else, your mayor another corrupt fucking lowlife. I told you these people were racist to the core, but only my racism is bad. My racism has been survial, not hatred. These people hate for the sake of hating. And whites are dying out, thanks to pigs like YOU. Fuck, destroy and hurt your own kind, because you are a sick, twisted, selfish, cunt, pig, whore. Laurie you degenerate fuck, fate has lowered its bounty on you. You have nothing, no family of your own, no kids, no legacy, nothing and you never will. Old, fat, ugly, mean, nasty, vindictive, a used up old whore. No children, what a sad and profound dark old age you have to face. Golf? Cigars? Wine? Wow, what cheap and sad replacements for life. Laurie you and your old, fat, shit stained underwear "Boyfriend", how sad, a boyfriend guy at 50!!! No husband, no husband, no kids, no nothing. You should be married by now, had been married by now, not with a boyfriend, you let your parents down, you lied to me, you cheated, your a whore, God knows what evil shit lurks within you. You cared more about friends, not your husband, you didn't follow your vows, your supposed sacred promise. Your word means nothing, it means nothing, and you mean nothing. You should kill yourself, give everyone peace. You will not be missed, leaving nothing. You are greedy, you are selfish, you are the very problem in America. You want to be liked by ALL, while be nothing to none. Oh, I'm sure you and old, shit stained underwear old boyfriend is sexy to you. Because he has some money. Enough to buy you the fat whore. On the scale of shores you are ready to fall off at any moment. Precarious at best. Another year maybe two, and your vaule as an aging fat whore has diminished. Your hair is atrocious, your fighting a losing battle, cottage cheese legs, ass, tits like bags of pudding. A pussy fucked by niggers, and the 'at least they made me cum', mentality. So, why not marry a nigger? If they make you cum? See, you use them to hurt whitey, because of your hatred of white men. The best and decent white men don't want you, so you use the nigger card, so as to hurt them. However, it backfired, deep down you know niggers are shit, or you wouldn't have used them to hurt people. Your a worthless nothing, all your life shuffling paper, blowing bullshit, crated nothing, no family, no real friends. No children, no lasting love. Only, the pain and hatred you left in your wake. Please die you fucking fat pig, cunt, whore.

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to