Re: you can always bring your own filled tanks with you

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Eric S on February 17, 2005 at 15:14:59:

In Reply to: you can always bring your own filled tanks with you posted by northcoast diver on February 17, 2005 at 12:01:15:

Karl wrote:

"..in this day and age diving air any deeper than 65 feet simply does not make any sense"

This is an absolutely rediculous statement. I don't know where you get your information or who's been feeding you this crap but there are hordes of people diving air well below 65 feet all over the world and will continue to do so as long as there is scuba diving.

"Most North Coast sites are less than 50 feet anyway". Nonsense! Shall I read you some of my profiles? Obviously you know nothing about Sonoma Coast or Mendocino Coast diving.

"Only when you go to carmel does deep diving become an issue" Oh man, you are lost!
So no where else north of Carmel has any deep diving??? You need to read up bro.

There is nothing wrong with air as long as you have a basic understanding of diving physiology which obviously you don't. How did you ever become an instructor? Do you ACTUALLY try and teach people how to dive?? What shop do you work out of?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]