Really great! +

AquaFlite Custom Wetsuits, Dive Skins, and Dive Parkas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dick Analog on May 12, 2005 at 21:13:30:

In Reply to: Trip Report and Photos: Sea Divers to Miguel, Rigs, and Anacapa posted by Elaine on May 12, 2005 at 14:41:10:

Many, many great shots Elaine. I was sure wondering/hoping when your trip report would be posted. I imagine you had quite a few rolls of film to take care of this time.

I hope you don't mind if I pester you with a few questions. Which camera did you use for your macro shots this time, and which camera for wide angle? Do you own the fabled 15mm lens for your Nikonos? Which nikonos lens do you use for macro shots? If someone were to start from scratch and build a Nikonos-based UW system, what would your be your recommendation on strobes, lenses, macro/close-up accessories? Per your suggestion I've been monitoring e-Bay for Nikonos gear and you're right - there seems to be quite a bit of Nikonos stuff coming onto the market. Buying used does seem a little scary, though. You just never know what you'll end up with. Any suggestions on what to look for & watch out for when considering used gear?

As always, thanks for sharing your report and photos with us!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]