I like the part about meeting at a boxing club

Outer Bamnks diving on the Great Escape Southern California Live-Aboard Dive Boat

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by North Coast Diver on June 12, 2005 at 17:30:30:

In Reply to: Your Board posted by T.Broberg on June 12, 2005 at 11:26:06:

I like the part about meeting at a boxing club, particularly with some of the sockpuppets here. ChuckT also.

But alas, I wish all of these nonsensical nasty-mouthed undertrained people the best in life, since scuba seems to be the only life they have, and since cyber scuba seems to occupy their lives more than actual scuba, and also since beginner scuba seems to be their forte more than instruction or tech scuba.

There are some nice people here, like Elaine and like MikeSeahuntB. And Grossman used to be nice until he started fending for his worthless undertrained overly vociferous friend from up north ChuckT. But oh well, some apples are always good, and some other apples are always bad, and some bad apples make other apples bad. There is nothing new about that.

Sorry that we made a bad impression on you. California diving is not like this. On the actual beaches and boats people here do tend to mind their own business, unlike on DiverNetBBS.

If you are ever in the San Francisco area and want a free guided dive to the pristine North Coast of Sonoma, look me up via email. That might half make up for the nastiness here on the BBS I hope. That is the best I can do.

We can go to any depth you want. My rule is that for whatever depth we choose, we utilize the best mix (a concept that ChuckT and his fan club of sock puppets are totally oblivious of).

Go ahead Grossman, delete this too, for whatever pretense, so you can protect ChuckT your buddy up north.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]