Re: DIR question

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on December 26, 2000 at 16:42:04:

In Reply to: DIR question posted by Max Bottomtime on December 22, 2000 at 14:58:16:

Max,

Depsite your once again antangonistic DIR flame, we don't say that those that use consoles are *idiots*, but what we say is that there is an easier way to accomplish the same desired goal with a more streamlined approach..

If you would ever care to stop the obligatory DIR flames, while all the while desiring the information we want to share I'll be more than happy to spend an entire day with you sharing it..

But given the consistent anti-DIR seminent that you spew I find it hypocritical of you to say the we flame away ( while all the while you do the very thing that you accuse us of) but yet expect us to freely anwer all your questions.. Then when you get a conflicting answer you say we accuse you of being an idiot...

We do things the way we do them, if you ask us how to do them and then don't like the answer it isn't that we think that you are an idiot inasmuch as we simply say that you aren't doing it DIR....

If you want the information we'll gladly give it to you, but stop being hypocritical..

On the one hand you suggest that we are ill-advised and/or mis-mannered, but yet on the other hand you want to have the information...

If I asked you how to dive Max Bottomtine way, and then I disagreed with you in the same fashion that you flame us, may I suggest that you think about how you would respond...

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]