School Assignment?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by mattschechter on February 03, 2001 at 17:32:00:

In Reply to: Re: Clarification posted by John Walker on February 03, 2001 at 16:14:21:

Hardly. It is the weekend for one thing and secondly I just had finals. Third, I would have to cite anything I did for a school assignment so it would have to be out of a reputable book. Anyway, as we both established, you get 15% O2 out of this. I thought you had to have at least 16% O2 in your mix to give the body enough O2. I changed the numbers to get 15% for this example. How does one get around this? What am I missing? I am certainly missing something because people dive deeper than 318 so I suppose that I just don't understand. I know that there are far more factors (both known and not yet discovered) that affect the body when diving nitrox and I would never dive without taking the class. I don't even know how I would get a cylinder without the card. I am mildly offended that you insinuate my use of this board is for school. I enjoy diving and when I can't dive I enjoy reading and talking and learning about diving. There is nothing wrong with the knowledge for the sake of knowledge and pure interest. I look forward to hearing from you.
-matt

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]