excellent analysis and feedback on this scuba web site

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by RaiderKarl on March 06, 2001 at 12:45:39:

I want to thank many of you and especially Mike K. for the excellent analysis that all of you all post here in your comments. Mike, you draw a lot of fire due to your expertise and honesty, so I hope you wont ever become discouraged and head "out of here" because of that, like you said you might. For everyone, I suggest being nice and polite to each other, since we are afterall each certified, experienced California divers, with lots of experiences to share. Although I dont like the sting of sharp rebuttal either, it doesnt hurt me. So far, the most valuable insight that I have gained on this site is Mike K's discussion of what could have been done on the dive boat by the other divers and the divemaster to prevent the death of the lady diver from Scripps. I will be a divemaster on a boat like that this coming weekend, although thats not my day job. I hope to see more analysis like that here, and rebuttal. The scuba stores and scuba instructors are afraid to talk about the issues that get presented here. Thanks again.

/s/ RaiderKarl
[i raid things of value from the Ocean floor]
NAUI OW1 '75 / SSI AOW & Rescue '00 / PADI DMC '01 (the C gets dropped about April 1)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]