Re: Hunting and Wrecking

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by John on April 10, 2001 at 14:29:08:

In Reply to: Hunting and Wrecking posted by Kevin on April 10, 2001 at 10:44:25:

Kevin, your sounding paranoid about something here. I was cheering you on, not arguing with you. I'll bet that that torpedo launcher you supposedly recovered out form under the rocks on the Moody is going to be tough getting through those classroom doors. I feel the same as you. The hell with all the divers seeing that stuff just rotting on those wrecks, bring it up and share it with the land lubbers. Most of the stuff I've seen at the Scuba Shows seems to be displayed over and over again each year. I'll look for some of your NEW stuff next time.

Buy the way, you made a remark about divers recovering items from the Sacramento wreck will diving with me. I have only dived that wreck three times. Twice from my own boat and nobody brought anything back other than our boat anchor and video. The third time was abourd a six pac and I must of missed the artifacts. Could you share with me who it was or who gave you that information.

Thanks, your BBS PAl

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]