Re: this list is bias

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on May 02, 2001 at 15:39:13:

In Reply to: Re: this list is bias posted by seahunt on May 02, 2001 at 15:30:11:

First off, exposing you for the idiot that you are is fun;

Second, you know jack about RBC rigidity so I understand why you were silent;

Thirdly, the studies support out theory;

Fourth, the initial study that I had access to was based upon commercial and SAT diver's and involved their autopsy reports. Given the confidential nature of a persons autopsy reports I figure even a clueless idiot like you can understand why we couldn't make that information available on the RSD board.

Fifth, just because we couldn't make that study public doesn't mean the conclusion is invalid;

Sixth, and most important, you will eat these words when I get the other study citation...

Once again you are WAY off base; you have NO clue what the hell you are talking about and you are speaking about things you know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about... Nada, zip, zero..

You know less anout RBC rigidity than you do about deco theory so I suggest you shut the hell up, unless of course you want to add anything to the discussion...

Anything????

Come on I'm listening....

Anything????

Still waiting....

Anything....

STILL waiting...

The fact of the matter is that you are a cyber-diver, your diving days are over and in all the alleged dives that you did you never learned a damn thing...

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]