Re: what about price, Mike?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by SLANG on August 09, 2001 at 17:10:53:

In Reply to: Re: what about price, Mike? posted by MHK on August 09, 2001 at 15:49:52:

I don't know Mike; if this were a card game, I think I'd have to call "Bull sh*t" on that answer. No offense, but you just don't give me anything other than, "GUE knows all" with no facts to support it.

I agree, EANx is a great idea when doing concentrated diving, like on a liveaboard. For example, Peter Hughes provided us free 32% when we were with them down off Papua New Guinea. But they requested we dive it on AIR tables/settings. They weren't just being generous, it was an added measure of safety, considering the remote location and difficulty/expense of evac. However, if you dive EANx to EANx limits, regardless of whether it's on 1 dive, or 6 days of 6 a day, how does it decrease the chance you're gonna end up a pretzel?

I guess I'm just curious what exactly you do to Buehlman, and whether the fact that my NDL calculations are supposedly based on Weinke's RGBM instead, would have any impact on the ability to increase safety AND increase bottom times by using EANx? (I'm not sure that sentence was intelligible, but I'm hoping you understand what I mean)

SLANG

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]