"bungee" straps et al

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by JRM on August 31, 2001 at 10:53:47:

In Reply to: Re: "bungee" straps posted by ptf on August 31, 2001 at 09:09:49:

OK, I'll toss a quick post in here, and come up with some better stuff later. They showed my counterpart the door yesterday afternoon. Shout out to all the manager types out there, *prepare* your security officer *before* you fire the Network Administrator and have to change every single password, lock, and electronic door combo in the entire enterprise.

I have one of the interfaces that PTF made. It hurt me greatly to buy his rather than build my own, but time is money, especially if you're short time. It works great. And for the price, you won't beat it (shameless plug).

And as far as the vyper mods go, I also have made them. Although stainless is a bit harder to come by up here, so I'm still looking. I currently rigged mine TEMPORARILY with mono, until I can locate a SS pin to do as ptf has. Unfortunately, good SS isn't real popular up here in the heartland. I know tleemay was collecting broken wrist mounts a while back, but I think he's parted ways with all of them. He'd probably be the best one to ask...

JRM

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]