Re: A fact or two

AquaFlite Custom Wetsuits, Dive Skins, and Dive Parkas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by GLnSD on November 07, 2001 at 10:22:54:

In Reply to: Re: A fact or two posted by Kendall Raine on November 07, 2001 at 09:24:31:

Let me see if I follow your flawed DIR logic.

first you put a bungie on something making a loop to fit over you arm. You make this bungie loop large enough that it does not stretch (sp) but goes on loose over your wetsuit.

Second you go into the water and dive to depth. At depth your wetsuit compresses. The bungie that you use to hold "whatever" to your arm, which using your flawed DIR logic, is you now say put on loose cannot contract becuse it was not stretched in the first place so it is its original size at depth. Which now leads us to:

Three; whatever is supposed to be held by the bungie is no loose as well becoming an entanglement hazard and making the bungie totaly useless.

Or did I misread your flawed DIR logic.

How about this why not drop the clone puppet stuff and truly "do it the right way" which may be tighten the strap at depth and then loosen it on the way up. Thereby not taking a chance of impeding circulation in the first place.

But let me guess, that's not what the puppet master said was the right way to do it and you can't be DIR if you don't follow the puppet master without thinking and besides I'll bet somewhere in the marketing scam Halcyon has some special DIR bungie cord you are supposed to use to be a clone puppet.

oh and I will try and slow down and cut down on the typo's and "diction" problems if that will help show you the way.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]