Re: Are you really saying surface without a deco stop?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on November 13, 2001 at 16:13:31:

In Reply to: Are you really saying surface without a deco stop? posted by Chris on November 13, 2001 at 16:04:43:

Chris,

You are the one who is harping on the what if's and avoiding answering direct questions.. If you would actually read my posts instead of just looking to find something to slam you would have clearly seen that I previously stated that under the circumstances she should have done added time at 15', but the point of my entire analysis is to solve the problem BEFORE it occurs rather then relying on ad hoc solutions that offer virtually no help..

I know thinking ahead isn't your strong suit, but if Ken didn't have such a ridiculously arcane policy respecting Nitrox perhaps she wouldn't have been in the situation to begin with.. Moreover, I added that to the extent that Ken does in fact continue with these outdated policies that perhaps he shouldn't take his diver's to dive sites that mandate going to 120' or else sitting a dive out.. If you aren't going to allow a diver the choice of using safer and more efficient gases then you shouldn't take them to sites that offer nothing else but deep diving..

I know you just like to slam before you think, but you are getting tiresome..

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]