hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by humblediver on May 14, 2002 at 15:12:34:

In Reply to: Re: Facts wrong, again. posted by tecdiver on May 14, 2002 at 14:47:59:

[whack-a-mole mode engaged]

You threatened to rag on Halcyon gear. Several people have called you out. Since you wussed out on our little thread below, let me add my voice to those paltry requests. Provide a fact, any fact, if you can.
I'm willing to wager that you dive a Zeagle BC, use only ScubaPro regulators, and whatever else the monkeys at your local dive shop told you was what real big bad technical divers use. Bonus points if you dive in a custom black Zeagle trilaminate drysuit.

So, assuming the above is true, why did you pick that gear? Tell us what you dive, why you dive it, and why it is better. Im not asking you to trash anything, but to clearly, concisely, and logically lay out your equipment configuration for us. Say what you want about the DIRites, but they make no secret about what and why. If Im wrong about your gear, tell us what you do dive in, assuming that you actually dive. Based on past posts, Im not convinced.

Make me eat crow. I double-dog dare you.

humblediver

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]