Horrible Experience @ Diver's Discount.com

dive-instructors.com, the first place to look for a dive instructor

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Newport1 on March 18, 2003 at 21:39:05:

I would recommend to all divers, looking for equipment, not to use Diver's Discount.com. They ruined a dive vacation for me, by lying to me to get my business. I placed an order for a Sherwood Wisdom and was promised by the owner of the company, Jim, that I would have the computer before I left. Two days prior to my leaving, I went to the shop to pick up the computer and was told that they didn't have it and there was nothing they would or could do. When I asked to talk to Jim, the owner, he refused to talk to me and sent an associate who knew nothing, to refund my money. When leaving the store, another associate, Rick, smirked and said, "that's just how it goes here." Just how it goes? They made no apologies and made no attempts to correct the issue. After I left the store, I received an email, that said my order had shipped, an obvious sign that these people do not know how to run a business. I have called Diver's Discount several times and found their sales people have no idea about what they are selling. Some of them don't even dive. I strongly recommend using DiveUS.com or LiesurePro.com if you are shopping online. They both have much friendlier service and they don't lie to make a sale.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]