Re: BINGO! BONGO! Don't CONTINUE to be a Boob-o Steve-O

JuJee Beads, handmade flamework glass beads

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by SteveK on May 06, 2003 at 07:55:34:

In Reply to: Re: BINGO! BONGO! Don't CONTINUE to be a Boob-o Steve-O posted by Bingo Bongo on May 05, 2003 at 12:04:58:

"Thanks for proving beyond a doubt you are a babbling ass. Exactly how many times did you hit the control C and then the control V keys in sequence to get that one up?"

Two control C & V's is all it took.

"Not much of an independent thinker are you?"

I don't recall the subject of pollution in particular "vessel pollution" discussed in any great detail on the news groups.

"You see I wasn't arguing the point of runoff pollution. I was setting you up to prove just what you refuse to believe. You are a babbling ass that like to parrot only what you read and think you understand. I rest my case."

When at first I gave my opinion on the subject I was challenged then I found expert opinion and scientific facts to back up my opinion and you resort to name calling. Maybe you're the babbling ass who refuses to learn and maybe you don't care about the health of the ocean. I have seen floating rafts of raw sewage headed for shore not 50 yards off Crescent Bay. Whether that drifted in from one mile or 10 miles is not known, most likely vessel discharge. I have seen raw sewage discharged in a kelp forest while a boat was anchored off a local island. This I suppose is legal because it is three miles off the mainland. Get a clue, we need to upgrade our laws against vessel discharge because morons like you won't voluntarily do the right thing.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]