Posted by bentman on November 25, 2003 at 12:01:54:
In Reply to: Re: Electric ray. Ever been shocked? posted by LABUGMAN on November 23, 2003 at 22:15:51:
Let me get this straight. You poked an electric animal with a metal object in salt water, and didn't think about getting shocked ? It looks like "Electricity 101" class is needed for all divers. I am just curious, how much voltage or amps does that little critter put out ? Can it kill a human in good health or just shock the hell out of them ? Does anyone know who is a scientist or teacher ?
Post a Followup