Elaine, I always look forward to your dive reports.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mojo Mike on November 05, 2004 at 08:27:43:

In Reply to: Trip Report: Sea Divers Trip to Catalina Island and Palos Verdes posted by Elaine on November 04, 2004 at 12:08:15:

Nice bunch of friendly looking divers having fun. I am a bit envious. Since I won't be able to dive till at least spring. These dive reports soothe my soul. So please keep them up. I really liked all your photos especially the ones of the Palawan.

I always find it interesting the rigs other divers use. I am rarely around other divers and it has been more than a few years since I was certified. Still I believe a diver should be in the learning mode his entire diving life. Whenever I hear of a diving accident I try to learn from it. My equipment and habits over the years has changed due to this. This year I made regulator necklaces for all my octopus rigs due to a dive accident down south.

I am not a DIR diver and most likely will never be one. Still when I see a good ideal. I try to use it. I noticed several divers on this trip used regulator necklaces. I wonder if nowadays if regulator necklaces are a part of main stream instruction. Or if these divers picked up the habit due to their dive experience?

I might have my Chris's confused. I thought Chris was a north coast diver. Or is he both? I could have sworn I saw some great abalone photos from him earlier this year.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]