diver.net

It has nothing to do with "Tech" diving, wreck diving, mixed gas diving whatever

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Elaine on June 23, 2006 at 11:04:28:

In Reply to: Re: Re: My two cents, FWIW + posted by Roland on June 23, 2006 at 09:42:57:

Had Mike simply stated his case, not invodked the Sea Divers, left out a trip that he wasn't on, and, had nothing to to with, etc., etc., etc., I would not have said much at all.

Mike uses what people say to promote Mikes beliefs. He doesn't just say "these are my beliefs" in a stand alone fashion. I resent being "used".

There is a long history in the archives where I read what was said by Mike, quietly observed my personal reactions to how he posts, and chose for a long time to be silent. Saying anything at all that didn't agree with his views 100% would accomplish nothing but to make my day miserable. I don't need the misery in my life. Here was an individual who has different diving goals than I do, different interests than I do, a different phlisophy of life than I do and all he was going to do was take the things that are important to me, stick them in quotes, and then use those quotes to promote his campaign.

I got a private e mail from MJG. "Gee, I'm sorry that I trashed you for being bent but you aren't nice to my friend." Yes MJG after many years I spoke up.

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to