diver.net

Re: The “Evil Empire” has risen from the ashes. Or SportChaletGate.

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Sport Chalet Diver on June 25, 2007 at 13:26:33:

In Reply to: The “Evil Empire” has risen from the ashes. Or SportChaletGate. posted by Deepthrout on June 24, 2007 at 16:28:28:

On be-half of most Sport Chalet employees I would like to apologies for the dirty underhanded way Chris Robinson has treated The Dive boats of Southern California inparticular The Bottom Scratcher, Great Escape, and the Cee Ray. Chris has acted in an unethical and unprofessional manner to try and squeeze a few dollars out of the Dive Boats. The boats, dates and rates are negotiated in December for the next year; I believe Chris is in breach of contract with the boats. Now is the busiest time of the year when dive boats make enough money to carry them threw the winter, he pulls the rug out from under them. Chris is Bad for Sport Chalet, Bad for The Dive Boats, and Bad for Diving. These dive boats have given Sport Chalet great service and excellent value for years. I hate to see 15 - 20 years of good relations with these boats gone in a day. I urge all divers to show their support for these boats the best in CA Diving. It does not serve us the California diver to see them suffer.

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to