diver.net

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Solo training!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Eric S on January 31, 2008 at 22:44:08:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Solo training! posted by Dahlia on January 31, 2008 at 18:23:44:

Dahlia,

I don't know Halibug personally, do you know him?
I live 8 hours north from you guys and only get down there a few times a year, but each time make a trip I meet more and more people, but Halibug hasen't been one of them.
I don't know, maybe he doesn't know what he's doing, but somehow I think he does based on some of his stories and write ups and the people that he's said he's dove with. Not only that he came back and corrected himself in regards to his first post. So where's the felony?

You know what, whatever! all someone has to say is "I hope you mean keep an open airway, right?" or something to that effect and keep it light. Going around "busting" people on the internet seems kind of first grade. I thought we all moved beyond that silliness.

OK, just to get you off my back let me rephrase the "typo" thing. Let me say "not fully and thoroughly articulated with every excruciating detail explained with exacting precision for those that take ever word literally and analyze every sentence for a "flaw" in which they can obtain amunition to begin disassembling ones credibilty."

How's that.

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.