diver.net

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: dive california

AquaFlite Custom Wetsuits, Dive Skins, and Dive Parkas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Marvin Baker on June 17, 2008 at 10:10:24:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: dive california posted by Greg Robbins on June 16, 2008 at 20:20:48:

Thank you, I remember you guys swimming in your cammies. since 1980 they built what is now called the "CTT, combat training tank, It is an olympic sized pool, but the deep end is, if i remember correctly, about 20 ft with a glass window where you can go underneath the deck and see students in the water through the glass. I thought that was pretty cool. They were building it when I started BUD/s with 153, By the time I was graduated with 158 (got injured in 3rd phase and had to heal and reclass with 158) they were done building the tank. It is right across the street from the base pool. I always ask a few key questions when someone claims he was a SEAL also, too many posers out there. I don't usually bring it up on a bulletin board, but in this case i did and i understand someone asking for verification. If somoene claims SEAL and tells you he doesn't remember his class NO# or he was in a secret class, you can bet they are lying, every frog remembers his class number and ther wre not ever any "secret classes" missions, yes, but not BUD/s classes.

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to