Posted by Max Bottomtime on March 21, 2005 at 20:58:51:
In Reply to: "Holier Then Thou" Attitudes Among Divers posted by Jason on March 21, 2005 at 20:43:52:
I used to work in a dive shop and as a Divemaster and have been fortunate to meet a very nice mix of people. I would estimate that 99% of the divers I have met and generally friendly and willing to share experiences and knowledge. The other 1% are the schoolyard bully type who scream and curse to get attention. The hard part is ignoring the very vocal minority.
Post a Followup