Re: Seahunt...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dwill on March 24, 2005 at 20:43:01:

In Reply to: Re: Seahunt... posted by seahunt on March 24, 2005 at 18:44:42:

You know, you're right I don't know you.
And I'm not calling you a lier, why would I, I don't know that even any modivatoin for anyone to lie on either side, theres certainly nothing to gain. What would one claim as a prize, the "king of the BBS" world award.

Frankly if you really think I called you a lier then I apoligize, to leave you with that impression was not my intent.

My intent was to try and give you an objective look from another point of view.

Instead of understanding that, you chose to take it as a personal attack on you, by doing so ironically enough you help make my point.

Perhaps if everyone would quite throwing stones we could all get along here in cyber land.
Another point. By publicly admitting that you want to censor the board down to only what you feel like allowing to be left up you completely devalue the board and Chris's efforts to run it.

Can't you see that??? Don't you get it???

You ask if I think people really take me seriously here? The answer is simple, this isn't really a serious place is it. At least not in the stictest sense. How could it be when someone who is supposed to be a dive instructor can post something as stupid as "treating DCS with aspirin and bed rest" and that post is left for all the world to see. I don't really think I'm funny nor am I really trying to be, sarcastic perhaps, to make a point, but not funny in comical sense.

I think for the most part I manage to use my sarcasm to make a point and stay on point.

I don't think that going through some sort of explosive decompression like you did in replying to my post does anyone any good; do you? Especially when all I was trying to do was provide a look from a different point of view, not attack you or anyone else.

Do you see my point Seahunt? Do you understand my point???

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]