Re: Clarifing Misconceptions/Nitrox (2 of 5)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on February 13, 2001 at 12:20:07:

In Reply to: Clarifing Misconceptions/Nitrox (2 of 5) posted by Ken Kurtis on February 13, 2001 at 12:00:07:

Ken,

I'll allow you the opportunity to more fully complete your response but from where I see you going please tell me that you aren't hanging your hat on a game of verbal gymnsatics???

This isn't a congressional hearing and you can't take a Clintonian way out by debating what is, *is*..

You claim:

I have NEVER uttered or posted the specific phrases that Michael has put quotes around. I
have NEVER said, “Nitrox WILL kill you if you breathe it.”

But then you add:

I fully confess to making the following statement: “Everyone who breathes nitrox will die.”

Everyone who breathes Nitrox will die and Nitrox will kill you if you breathe it is the same thing......

Furthermore, I have said you SAID it on many occasions and I have heard you say it on your boats, so running a post through the search engine and coming up empty handed is a non-starter and not a good defense..

I'll defer the rest of my comments until you have completed your response but I'm not accepting the verbal gymnastics...

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]