Re: Immortal Diver?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on April 16, 2001 at 09:41:52:

In Reply to: Re: Immortal Diver? posted by seahunt on April 13, 2001 at 14:38:43:

Posted by seahunt on April 13, 2001 at 14:38:43:

Why in the world would I want to take a class about a kind of diving I have no interest in?

Because according to your own diving profiles that you have posted and that you brought to the DIR demo you engage in a type of diving that challenges that prevailing recommended diving philosophies and as such added knowledge about deco theory would prove helpful..

You really have no idea how much you don't know as was evidenced by our discussions..

Furthermore, I respect your right to engage in any kind of diving that you like, it really could care less how you dive, but as you so often admit you don't do this kind of stuff nor have you been trained in this kind of stuff so perhaps given his background the next time a discussion about advanced theory comes up perhaps you should sit on the sidelines and listen as opposed to writing long winded thesises about why what we do doesn't apply out here..

I provided a clear cut example of how our approach to the Moody ( you know the Moody don't you???) is significantly safer than the average California divers approach..

But if some were to listen to you they would believe that DIR doesn't apply out here..

Fortunately no one listens to you...

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]