Re: Make it a 100 HP ...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on May 03, 2001 at 11:21:09:

In Reply to: Re: Make it a 100 HP ... posted by seahunt on May 02, 2001 at 22:41:59:

Posted by seahunt on May 02, 2001 at 22:41:59:

JJ had no idea who I was and no intention of explaining the the deco methods to me

Seahunt, are you joking with this????

I explained it to you, JJ explained it to you, Carmichael explained it to you, Lonsdale explained it to you, Walker explained it to you and Terry explained it to you..

You just didn't have the fundamental knowledge to understand what we were saying... You kept whining about certain reefs that JJ hadn't dove.. What you still to this minute don't get is that it is COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT where the hell you want to bounce up and down like a yo yo, the decompression, or the NDL, theory is the same.. All you did was say * well, JJ doesn't know Calif. diving so he must be wrong..*

If you don't get it fine we'll work through the issue, but don't get on here an lie, once again..

It was expalined in great detail to you..

The other option of course, is that you could actually take a class.. I know that you think everything should be spoon fed for free over this bbs, but some people actually believe that taking a class, studying this stuff is a good idea....

You want it both ways, you claim ignorance because you don't understand what we tell you over and over but yet you don't want to continue learning and training and suggest that the GUE website should give you all the answers....

Funny because last time I looked at the PADI, NAUI or IANTD website none of them were giving away anything for free...

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]