Re: IRON EAGLE ALL LIES

dive-instructors.com, the first place to look for a dive instructor

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by John on August 05, 2002 at 20:36:52:

In Reply to: Re: IRON EAGLE ALL LIES posted by Chuck Tribolet on August 05, 2002 at 19:58:42:

I am sure the Eagle would not be in operation today if it had failed CG inspection. Dan could probably go to jail for operating that way. Why is it so hard to believe? The question is not how many things they found wrong. The question going around has been whether or not their certificate was renewed. If the CG passed them despite 30 checkmarks against them, then obviously Henry's arguement holds a little more water than yours. The CG must have felt they were safe enough to continue operation. Of course, we go back to the issue that all this is just stupid blabber. Why don't we just find out the real answer. Post here so we can shut you people up once and for all. I'm tired of talking about the Eagle. We do not need Dan to answer us to find out the 100% true answer regarding this issue. Work your magic Ken!

Oh and Chuckie baby...people do cancel their AOL usernames and change them. After a certain period of time passes they become available again, and again, and again. I have had many come and go over the years. The first guy who had Henry may be dead and buried for all you. Its like all of your other posts. Big Chuck and the rest of you. You just though out your little comments and digs with no thought about how lame their beforehand. its a good thing you guys use your real names. You show us all the ignorance you possess.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]