Re: Two DS's

JuJee Beads, handmade flamework glass beads

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by scubaboy on October 29, 2002 at 10:26:23:

In Reply to: Re: Two DS's posted by Steve on October 28, 2002 at 21:32:42:

Steve, Steve, Steve.......First off it is behavioral not bahavioral, let’s spell correctly. Secondly, a complete closure is absurd. DFG is supposed to be a Managerial Organization responsible for the managing of our right to hunt and fish while protecting the species at the same time. Unfortunately this is another situation in which DFG is a crisis response unit. Instead of closing the areas lets take away all of their brand new 4x4s (keep in mind some of them never leave the office parking lot, except to drive someone home) and give that money to the proper managing of our resources and we would not have this problem. You see this is just another one of Gray Davis’ CA screw ups. If you want to make a difference join a research foundation and help do the job that the DFG is supposed to be doing. With your statement you are just supporting their lack of initiative to properly manage the resources that they are responsible for. In reality I don’t think you feel this way; I think you are playing DA. I you really feel this way, I have only one question for you? Are you a DFG employee looking for a longer lunch hour?????

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]