Re: why in the middle of the week

dive-instructors.com, the first place to look for a dive instructor

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Joe Diver on February 03, 2003 at 20:31:44:

In Reply to: 1 Day, or 3 Days for Chamber Day? posted by White Elephant Hunter on February 02, 2003 at 21:11:59:

I noticed that too over the years. It looks like very few boats go out on the weekends after chamberday. I would like to go out chamberday on a day when I can actually go from work which is weekends. I can do dutchman again but it seems unsatisfying. I am sure I am not alone on this because I have talked about this same subject with friends of mine right after last year. Chambernight is a similar problem. I would rather go not on a work night. I also like the idea of perhaps a separate day for each chamberday and chambernight. Chamberday wed, chamberevening the following friday saturday or sunday. But what does the chamberday panel care. I am just a Joe Diver and never taken serious. In the past I have fit within no ones plans for achievement yet I keep getting asked to do more. I for one am tired of having my concerns cast aside after last year. I do think that chamberday needs new ideas. I wish I had the time off from work to work on it.

Joe

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]