What's the matter with you people?

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Eric S on October 25, 2003 at 17:35:42:

Are you all in a coma or what!
According to seahaunt the diving up on the North Coast is better than the best diving in the Channel Islands, aside of visibility and temperature. Terrain wise and marine life wise the North Coast blows away all of so cal and Monterey, (I can attest to Monterey).
Seahunt posted 2 excellent reports about the area, the second of which should have given you a peek of the great times we have top side, and nothing, no comments, no "looks cool I should try and make it next year", nothing!
Does anybody even care?
Should I even bother posting the next one if nobody's showing up and it remains all the locals and seahunt?
Do you want to know what the North Coast is all about and should I keep on with the stories or am I wasting my time?
I don't know, you tell me, I'd like to know. If no one cares I'm outa here and I won't bore you any more.

BTW, for those who care and decide you want to give it a go, the North Coast Party is always in August when the tides are at their least exchange. Anybody interested write this info down in your callender:

Eric Sedletzky
sedletzky@earthlink.net
707-538-1276

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]