Re: Seahunt...

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Chris Knight on March 24, 2005 at 19:49:12:

In Reply to: Re: Seahunt... posted by seahunt on March 24, 2005 at 18:44:42:

"Ok, I have some questions...
I have a quick question. Have you ever contributed anything to this board but complaints?"

Mike,

Why does anyone have to post only positive things? Doug has an issue with the CWDs or things that happen on this board so he voices it. He is never belligerent. Perhaps profane on occasion, sometimes biting but usually on point. Pointed perhaps as well.

Doug's humor isn't always funny (okay, it isn't really ever funny) but he generally addresses dive industry issues in am objective way. There is a need for this on any board. Running off the guys who run dive shops because they are a bit hardened or jaded kind of blows. Ken Kurtis, Jim Hoffman, Doug, and all the other guys who make a living in this fairly crappy industry deserve a degree of respect that comes with etching out a lifestyle in diving. BTW, I know Jim, Ken, and Doug would never enjoy being mention in the same sentence together.

I like the educated dialog that having experienced people posting on this board brings. The real jackasses are the people that post under false names or lower the discussion to a gutter level.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]