I´m so sorry

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kevin on April 10, 2001 at 06:39:36:

In Reply to: Re: April 14th - Wreck Diving posted by John on April 09, 2001 at 22:39:55:

Hey John. Are you in a bad mood, again ?

I am very sorry you are in a bad mood, again.

I plan on grabbing some urchins and clams, which I will then take home and eat. I am terribly sorry if you are going to be missing 10 clams and 5 urchins from your ocean.

I am very sorry that you will not be able to view the clams and urchins in that dive spot.

I also plan on scrounging around the wreck. You do know that the hulk sat offshore for ten years until it sank after being abandonded, then the state smashed her up with heavy machinery and decided to dump 125 tons of large boulders on her in order to hide the hulk. The are hoping she just rusts away and is forgottten.

I am very sorry you will not be able to climb around the breakwater boulders in the surf and look for wreck parts at that dive spot.

I dive La Jenelle three or four times a year, as well as the Navy Base breakwall.

I am real sorry also if I spear a fish, but that´s what I like to eat. Its far more ecological that ordering the same type of fish in a restaurant. Not to mention far cheaoer and healthier and fresher.

Once again, I´m so sorry you are in a bad mood.

By the way, when you and your buddy dive the Sacramento, nothing every gets taken off that wreck, correct ? I have heard first hand that artifacts do get recovered by people diving with you.

I´m so sorry that the kettle is calling the fire black.

YOUR BBS friend.

Kevin

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]