I'll accept your challenge

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on June 01, 2001 at 09:47:29:

In Reply to: Re: free speech does not equal vulgar and impolite speach posted by seahunt on May 31, 2001 at 21:55:22:

I just had the time to actually read all your post ( seriously, have you ever considered shortening the length of your psosts) and I will be happy to do the following:

Posted by seahunt on May 31, 2001 at 21:55:22:

Tell you what, I'll try to write up a description of a diving philosophy that probably encompasses most of what is needed for sport diving and is both much more fun and more practical for local conditions (and many other places) than DIR. I'll make it short enough for you to make it through. It will then be easy for you to critique that system (with no need for name calling or insults) and tell us why DIR is so much better.

I have been begging you to do this... You never want to discuss diving, all you want to do is cast yourself as the protector of the universe.. By all means please list your way of diving and I'll happily compare my way to yours.. Line by line.. If you remember I even offered to pay for you on a two day trip to compare our systems of diving... I would love for you to list your reasons for why you dive overweighted, for why you do that helicopter gyro thing ( BTW, Pat Farina and I tried it and we almost lost our regs because we were laughing our asses off), or I would love for you to explain the lack of a need for fundamental deco theory and blind reliance of devices...

Please, please, please by all means let's go line by line....

You offered it up so now don't back out.....

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]