Re: "Obfuscation"?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by CarolB on June 05, 2001 at 17:11:08:

In Reply to: I knew it was too good to be true... posted by seahunt on June 05, 2001 at 11:43:29:

1. If you won't hurry up and post your outline for MHK, post it for the rest of us. So far MHK is the only one who has regularly stepped up and explained himself by reasonable requests to do so. If you really want to get a point across, strike while the iron is hot and the thoughts are still in everyone's bains.

2. Since when is having fun a priority over being safe and efficient in the activity? Safe and efficient diving can only add to the fun factor. Outside of scuba diving smoking dope is fun, but I wouldn't believe it to be an overall smart and safe idea. It is obviously not a very efficient activity.

3. Other than "sh*t", "Hell" and "BS" in the MHK post, what other references to profanity are you referring to? I have seen posts where others have outright spelled out the four lettered words and the editors have let it through. Are there now two standards; ones for the DIR people and ones for everyone else?

I agree with someone recent entry that the term hypocrite is becoming more and more obvious on this list. Especially from the one line robotic responses from the lists' admitted dark side divers.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]