I knew it was too good to be true...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by seahunt on June 05, 2001 at 11:43:29:

In Reply to: Seahunt's opportunity to present his point of view posted by MHK on June 05, 2001 at 10:04:10:

I thought you said no more posts to me.
Your email said you were kicked off the list.
It was just too much to hope for.
>I believe you benefit either monetarily or ancillary from the revenue generated based on the traffic on this list
You believe a lot of things that just aren't so.
A whole lot of things. That's OK with me, but stating your unfounded accusations is quite rude.
I also thought you said that you were going to wait until I posted it.
And like I said, I'll post it when I'm good and ready to. Why should I hurry for you? Look at the response you gave last time I posted a short list of innouous Dive Tips. You screamed at me (or it), then apologized with no further comment. I hope that if I take the time to write something up in depth for you to chew on, you'll do more than sniff it and turn up your nose at it like that last time.
>Then after I dissect this shame for the mess that it is, will you agree to take a class with Walker or shut the hell up???
What if it dissects out good???
Put your litmus paper where you want. I said what I said and I'll do what I say, on my schedule not yours. Heck, I only offered up the idea last Friday evening. Be patient. Don't you want something good? Relax. Write an interesting dive report and post it for other BBS readers to enjoy.
...Also, please avoid profanity on the board. I really am supposed to remove this post and one of the other editors just might.
Thank you, seahunt

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]