Re: ?????...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on June 06, 2001 at 15:57:48:

In Reply to: ?????... posted by kelphead on June 06, 2001 at 12:23:22:

Kelphead,

You have it all wrong. We don't want to intimidate you off the list at all. And it wasn't Waker and I that took the first swing.

But that aside you have your opinion and we have ours. Walker has been teaching diving since the early 80's and is considered one of the foremost technical and recreational instructors around. I've got 2000+ dives and a fair amount in depths that you couldn't comprehend, in deep wrecks and deep cave penetrations.

You have some 50 dives under your belt and you consistently challenge us...

Between Walker and I we have 5000+ dives, we have supervised countless thousands of dives, we have been in situations that you can't even phathom so after your constant nitpicking we simply got fed up and decided that it was time to put the cards on the table.. You on the other hand ask questions about how to use a drysuit... Remember you and I dove together, I've seen you in the water and your bouyancy skills need substantial improvement, your trim is non-exsistent and in all candor you simply aren't qualified or experienced enough to get on here day in and day out and challenge a system that sets world records, that has been developed over the course of decades and that has been tested in the most demanding environments in the world.. You wonder why we don't bother answering your posts anymore it's simply because you offer little, if anything, about diving but worry about ancilliary, non-exsistent issues so as to allow you to engage in discussion.. we would simply prefer if you had a question, just ask it and we'll help.. But when you come off as miss know-it-all and try to take shots at Walker and I we'll respond in kind. More often than not your posts have NOTHING to do about diving, and I can't remeber the last time you offered an original thought...

If you think my post is harsh, so be it.. But at some point the readers need to understand who is throwing punches and what they have to back them up...

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]